DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 • 11:08 AM • 0 comments
Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping. Tired today. Very very tired. Alot of homework to do eventhough it's just the beginning of school. I miss my girlfie so much. We now not in the same class. I just can meet her during the time we come , the others all cannot meet. Haih. Sometimes I feel I like bio, chemist, add maths and bla bla. Sometimes not. Godness. I hope to be in one class with girlfie so that I can talk to her very long. Iwon't change my mind to change class. But then have to see teacher also.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...