DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, January 14, 2010 • 3:14 PM • 0 comments
Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so long. Now inside the class I sit with Ainul. But gonna change soon. I applying on the changing class , now just gonna wait and see whether been approve or not. I now recess with Veve and Jas. And yeah , news !!! A new girl from Johor change to our class. Her name is Lai Yen Hui. Firstly I see her quite weird , cause she can't stop laughing and I dunno why. It's good to have a cheerful person inside the class. Gonna off soon. Going to do homework , or not ''he'' gonna nag me again.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...