DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Ipaq.
Friday, March 9, 2012 • 11:09 PM • 0 comments
Hello peeps.

Started my class last Monday for the first time. I kinda feel scared when enter the class. Majority Chinese and Malays. My classmates very less. About 10+. And sadly, all GIRLS. No lengzai to see ehh. Oh yea, I do saw Ei Lin there. Hahaha. *waves* Lecturer is Richard, not bad la but he talk damn fast. Hahaha. So that's it. My first class and I do hope I can manage to continue here.

Toodles.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Classiccc
  • Overtime with ze girls.
  • Movie with DS peeps.
  • DS Plan.
  • Definitely A Day To Remember.
  • Something girls wishes for
  • classmates :)
  • imissthem :'(
  • I'm gonna be like this soon :))
  • New job.