DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
New job.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 • 11:54 AM • 0 comments
Hmm. I'm changing my job now. From a cashier to general clerk. Hahaha. I work as a general clerk starting this February. Guess what? My pay here is higher than being a cashier. I work in a crane company. Which I don't really know about it at ALL. Only got 3 people work in office, me, a girl called Ah Leng and Frankie. But Frankie stop work already. Who cares? Ah Leng told me he sucks. Hahahaha. Well, I don't really care about it because I din't even see him before. LOL. Hope so my working here will be good. And I seriously need to suits the surrounding. Oh my. Doubt I can make it.

:) Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. - viatwitter


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • THIS IS SO WRONG :/
  • Dragon Year.
  • Happy 2012.
  • Teehee :)
  • 11 hours more.
  • Without You.
  • Is it even possible?
  • I wish nothing but the best.
  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish