DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Is it even possible?
Thursday, October 27, 2011 • 10:13 PM • 0 comments
Hello World :)

This whole week holiday. Deepavali :) Happy Deepavali to all those celebrating. I had my study group with this fella the whole week. Imagine that. From morning till night. Our tuition classes all cancel due to Deepavali, so we borrowed Abang Azad's place to study. Not bad man. Got the study feeling. Not many place can give me the study feeling you know. And it's fun studying with them. I study with Acap, Akoi and Syapiq. Hahahaha. All of us from different school and again I'm the only girl. Who care's? As long the treat me nice right? Hahahaha. So far we had completed all the notes for tuition. Monday got exam for Chem at tuition. Hope so the 4 of us can get good results. Somehow, we tried our best to score. SPM is not more than 17 days and I hope I can cover everything that has been left behind. They had badminton session today after studying whole day and I'm here to tell you that, the way they play really cheers me up cause I've been bad mood this morning. They really cheer me lots. Thanks guys :))


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I wish nothing but the best.
  • I have it all.
  • Biggest Wish
  • Masterskill.
  • Heart you all
  • 7teen :)
  • Smile ♥
  • This time
  • Green Packets
  • Falling Rain