DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Masterskill.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 • 12:30 PM • 0 comments
I went for a school trip today.
MASTERSKILL.
Overall, not bad eventhough I dont like all this doctor and nursing stuffs.
But I do have fun.
Hahahaha.
You must be wondering why I go eventhough I'm not interested in all this?
I go to spend my time.
I'm bored at house.
The whole week with nothing to do.
Oh god.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived kinda late I guess.
This time I go with Eyfa, Fara, Intan and Ramisah.
We had our breakfast there.
Nasi lemak with sambal tomyam. *funny taste*
Got to know Kak Ika, one of the faci. *she look like boy but she's pretty*
She is super duper funny.
Then we enter the lecture room for a talk.
Oh, we got SMK Datok Ahmad Razali school too. *hot guys alot*
Inside the room, I saw lots of male nurses. *first time see*
Hahahahaha.
Miss Deepa brief us of First Aid Demonstration.
After the briefing, they break us into groups.
Few of us RZ combine with few students from SMK DAZ.
Our faci is Abg Fadely. *I dont know how to spell but he is cute*
Abg Fadely tell us how to tie and introduce the stuffs that have to be in a first aid.
I've been his model for spiral and reverse spiral tie.
After finish teaching session, we all been asked to sit at our own place.
Suddenly, one of the leader faci say he want to test us.
The first group he called is US.
Oh my.
The scene is one guy kena ugut then kena pukul from the other one. He injured at hand and leg.
So, our group must help to cured him.
They wana see the things we use and how.
Hahahahaha.
After the whole thing.
We got Le De Tour Masterskill.
We visited the lab, library and quite alot more.
Around 12+, we on our way back.
Sadly not much photo. *not even from my camera*
I had lots of fun.

PS : I watched the video that my friends made for me for my birthday. Its awesome :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Heart you all
  • 7teen :)
  • Smile ♥
  • This time
  • Green Packets
  • Falling Rain
  • September Babies
  • It's not easy
  • Time is running
  • lighthouse