DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
lighthouse
Friday, August 12, 2011 • 9:08 PM • 0 comments
Hey peeps.

I came across this girl's blog suddenly. Not gonna tell her name. She is so adorable. She same age as me but what I read in her blog really impress me alot. Her experience in travelling other countries really opened my eye. She is such a good leader. Gosh. Her whole blog looks like a journey of her life. So impressive. I start to admire her. For real. Keep on with all the work. When I got the money, I sure I'll be like you.

For your information people, I'm deactivating my facebook start today onwards but I'll still updating my blog and also twitter. Baiiii :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Child Health Crisis
  • heart and loves
  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground