DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened.
Monday, June 27, 2011 • 10:14 PM • 0 comments
Alright, I went for Installation. I reach there quite early cause straight from PD I went KEC while the others come early for fun. They went Jusco first. LOL. Reach the hall we sit behind. And the whole thing is super cool. I miss it the feeling there. It's my last year and my last day of being an Interactor. Interact really special. I get tons of friend cause interact, I learn how to be a great leader, I learn how to cooperate with different peoples , learn how to manage time and whole lots more. I really miss it. Really. I miss all my best friends in Interact and all the juniors that be with us. Interact is awesome!

Icc Exco Award

Me and Izzaty

Excellence Award

My Board of Directors

Pei Chian, Shaun and Me

Me and Asshvind

All the Excellence's Award people

A picture of Me

Finally, the term is over, the burden is being pass to another person. Brings RZ ups. We can do it. Viva La Interact!

ps: Rz is hot to go, HOTTOGO, aum, is hot to go, aum, is hot to go, aum. We throw our hands up in the air sometimes, saying eiyooo, Rz lets Go. aum!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...
  • Updates :)