DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Rain kept pouring down
Saturday, May 21, 2011 • 9:10 PM • 0 comments


This few weeks I don't know what happen but I seems to make everyone besides me sad. Arghh. This feeling makes me wanna cry. They sad and because of me, oh godd. They feel left out and I don't know lah but I don't really wanna do all this. I wanna chill myself, alone, lonely again. Without anyone. I'm applying IYE. Hope they approve it. I wanna stay far far away from here. I got lots of stuff to think here and it only make me feel down.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...
  • Updates :)
  • Get the song rights!
  • Walking on the clouds
  • She's still Hawt
  • Bobby, I'm smiling :)
  • Sunshine :)
  • 1+1=3
  • FOOL FOOLISH