DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Get the song rights!
Friday, April 22, 2011 • 8:25 PM • 0 comments
This is what me and Ker Chie do when we are too bored in class. Hahahahahaha. She write something in a paper and I reply it. It goes like this: *Purple represent mine and blue represent Ker Chie :)

Sakai,
Kiss me, ki-ki, kiss me. infect me will your love and fill me with your poison . . . :D

Sakai,
Who do you think you are, running round leaving scars, collecting your jar of heart and tearing loves apart :p

I'm on a right track baby I was born this way! Don't be a drag just be a queen.

I do, I do, I do, do, do, do, do, do , do, dooooo!

Cause you make me feel that I'm living on a teenage dream. The way you turn me on, I can't sleep just run away and don't ever look back . . .

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one that you ever know, like I'm the only one who knows your heart. Yeahhh!

When you smile, the whole world stop and stare FOR A WHILE, cause you're amazing just the way you are.

Oh na na, what's my name? Oh na na, what's my name?

Baby you are firework. Come on let's show what you got. (cacat)

Tonight will be the night, that I will fall for you, over again, don't make me change my mind, I would live to see a better day, I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. Impossible to find.

I will catch a grenade for ya, throw my hand on a blade for ya, I jump in front of the train for ya, you know I'll do anything for ya . . .

Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed!!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel, like you're nothing you are perfect to me . . . <3

I will never say never, I will fight, I will fight till forever, make it right! <3

Baby baby baby ohh I'm like baby baby baby noooo . . . hahahahaha

I just need somebody to love, I, I don't need too much just somebody to love <3

Got me like oh my god, I'm so in love, I found you finally you make me wanna say oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my god!

Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you . . . . . . . . . . , because of you, I am afraid, because of you!

Do you hear me I'm talking to you across water across the deep blue ocean to the open sky oh my baby I'm trying

I want your romance, I wanna revenge, you and me could write a bad romance. Wooohooo . . . . . caught in bad romance!

so so what, I'm a rockstar.

It's a beautiful night, I'm looking for something dumb to do, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you! <3

Pump it, (louder) pump it (louder) pump it (louder) XD

Come and come and raise your glass!

'' I can't think anymore braincrack liao . . . ''

LOL, *sing perfect nightmare* duno lyrics! XD

I want to sleep eh . . . '' No way, no way, no way . . .! '' XD

I duno want say what! Aikss!

Somehow, this is FUN :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Walking on the clouds
  • She's still Hawt
  • Bobby, I'm smiling :)
  • Sunshine :)
  • 1+1=3
  • FOOL FOOLISH
  • me against the world
  • Smiles and Tears all Around
  • BURN ALL THE PAPERS
  • Let it burn