DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Smiles and Tears all Around
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 • 9:13 PM • 0 comments
SPM results!
Today.
Eventhough not I'm the one who take results
but
the pressure!
Scary weih.
Imagine next year it's my turn.
I heard my seniors shouting and screaming.
Woahhh.
They actually inspired me to study now.
Especially for BIO and PHYSICS.
I don't wanna FAIL again. -.-
Study and less online.
Will work I guess.

you've get what you wanted.
congrates.
i know you can do it.
thanks for letting me go that time.
you did a pretty good choices.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • BURN ALL THE PAPERS
  • Let it burn
  • I'm crazy? Hell yeah! Went for chemist tuition tod...
  • Livin in my own world
  • I'M STUCK IN DRAWING ISOMERISM . I DONT KNOW DRAW ...
  • Back to December ♥
  • Take the bullets straight to my brain
  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...
  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...
  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...