DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, March 5, 2011 • 12:20 AM • 0 comments
HELLO ;D

Finally , I change everything here . I'm tired . I'm officially back blogging . I miss blogging weih . I miss typing all I wanna split out here . Facing keyboard every night typing nonsense . Fine , I'm not feeling well this few days . Flu and cough . Sound become more sexier . And I become more and more emo day by day . What's wrong with me ? I feel disappointed with everyone and I don't know why . Arghhhhh . I'm sick of everything . Exams in a week and I din't touch even a book . This sucks . ICC meeting , reports , letters , DG Visits and alot of stuff to be taken care of . Ishhhh . Damn stress ah .

Met Leow Yen Chyi and Julian Leong

Kawan baik , Ng Chun Kit ( first photo with him )


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...
  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...
  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...