DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, January 1, 2011 • 9:53 PM • 0 comments
Happy 1.1.2011 !

Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eventhough 2010 got sweet and bitter memories but still it was awesome !

Yesterday went to Chia Wei's house for the New Year Countdown Party . It was COOL I tell you . First time counting down with friends and it's great . I going that time can say kinda early because buddies haven't reach except for Jason . Damn early la him . Pei Chian coming in awhile more , Scott got dinner , Karen got tuition then Eunice late for certain reason . Reach there only everyone look at me . Scary ! They are about to ask whether I got bring food or not cause the food wana finish edi . LOLS . I straight go to Kok Ann because I can't find Jason . LOL . Met Joey and others then . Eunice came with her fried rice . And then others start to came . We eat , chitchat and sit there . Then they start to play games . Funny games la weih . Scott late ! As Teck Lee said ' Scott take his spotlight cause he is late ! ' Funny people . Eat and play again . Until the countdown moment . Some's ready with the spray's . Counting down like crazy then spray like crazy also . Damn kaolat ah . Then all start to snap photo's . I played MAFIA for the first time and I DIE ! Teck Lee and Regina is MAFIA Pro la . LOL . And here I wana talk bout someone > Seow Yee , she is a girl , very friendly . I met her when they put us in small groups so that we wont feel lonely . She kinda talkative too , can actually says very good in interacting . She is big fans of K-Pop la . Walaoeh . Everything bout K-Pop she sure know . Crazy bout them gila . She very very nice person . Thanks for being one of my friend . I appreciate it alots . Done ! Finish counting down , I ask Kwan Yong to send me home . He send me home too early I guess . I scare to ask others . Hahahaha . I actually can ask Kuan Wei because he ask me why din't ask him . Apala . Kwan Yong drive right ? Super funny . Sengaja wan make people scare one . But thanks for sending me home . Awesome night with all the KCBA-ians . Hope to have more outing with you people again !

End of first day New Year !


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...