DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, December 12, 2010 • 11:04 PM • 0 comments
MOVIE OUTINGS !

I went for a movie today .
I lie to my parents . [ feel so bad ]
NO icc meeting and I still went there with Arvin .
We got business to discuss .
Hahahahahaha .
Go to Jusco with Arvin . His mum fetch .
I met Roshan . He is so adorable larhhhh .
Go buy tickets first .
Meet Paal and Tommy at McD .
Wait for others to come .
Lepak somewhere .
Yenchyi and I went to buy some food .
Gather at cinema there .
I guess this is the first time I'm going out with them except Arvin and Izzat .
There is 13 of us .
Arvin , Izzat , Shaz , Yenchyi , Yuan Ting , Raveena , Tommy , Sukhu , Lohgie , Krish , Paal , Edmund and Me .
We take the whole row of F .
Hahahahahaha .
I have Yenchyi on my left and Tommy on my right .
We watch Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader .
We enter late , so I kinda blur with the intro thingy .
The movie not bad la . Quite nice .
I laugh throughout the whole movie and I duno why .
We go makan at the hawker centre .
Headache of choosing what to eat .
Go try out some clothes but only for BOYs .
It's kinda fun . Hahaha .
Not bad eh the first outing we had .
I enjoy it . ;D

That's all . Nothing much to talk . :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...
  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...
  • EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !exam's can actually hit me...
  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...