DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, December 6, 2010 • 11:05 PM • 0 comments
42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .

Date : 3rd to 5th December 2010
Venue : Royale Bintang Resort , Seremban
Sponsor : Rotary Club of Seremban

101 Facts of 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 :

1. I feel so excited when the day comes .
2. I was counted late when gather at Stadium .
3. Everyone look at my DOGGIE and not ME .
4. The system is boy one bus and girl one bus so we can't get high . BORING .
5. Find a place sit in the bus and i sat beside TAY PEI CHIAN .
6. The girl's bus is like super quiet , even IZZAT is quiet .
7. Feels like some sort of race between buses and it's FUN .
8. Stopping session , we buy and chitchat till not enough .
9. Reach destination and the place is COOL .
10. Register and wait for room , the system super SLOW .
11. Eat our lunch and it's really YUMMY .
12 . Lepaking at there and busy taking photo of other people because got no BETTER work to do .
13. Went for the 1st and 2nd session before getting our rooms .
14. I got 621 and actually sharing with one indian girl , one indian guy and another chinese guy .
15. Worst thing of all is I'M SHARING ROOMS WITH BOYS .
16. Change room and all . Tommy and Jason same floor with me . Yeayyyyyyyyyy !
17. Pei Chian , Eunice and Jas CHANGE to my room .
18. Dinner was so so NICE .
19. Suppose to be sleeping but we ended up lepaking at M floor for the performance practise until we kena chase by GUARDS . There is 2 Kedah fella with us . Zee and Shung Er .
20. I like to Prank people . It's fun .
21. We sleep at 2++ and I'm still texting with Tommy and Arvin .
22. Tommy WAKE ME UP by calling me and texting also but I sleep back .
23. All my roommates wake up at 6 and me at 6.40.
24. Receive text from Wei Keat telling the food damn nice and he eating alone NOW .
25. Get ready and Tommy SAVE place for me . Go down and have my meal .
26. Sessions starts again .
27. The opening ceremony is super boring .
28. The group photo sucks . Cause everyone is so so TINY .
29. Sukhu CARRY me so that my face can appear in the photo. And it actually has I guess .
30. All the president gather and they want us to find a table and be the leader of the table . I just change with MGS , Klang.
31. I'm boring with that table so I change back without rotarians notice .
32. Lunch again and it's awesome .
33. Back to sessions . Some of the sessions is fun but some is really sleepy .
34. Draw stupid stuff to make ownself feel not bored .
35. Texting with Jason and Arvin during the talks .
36. Snapping photo of sleepy guy that is same table with Sebastian, Jason and Tommy . He looks FUNNY .
37. Klang got their group photo and we look awesome .
38. A guy lost his ring and a girl also . Both been called up to the stage to defined the ring is who's . The guy actually give the ring to the girl but sadly it's not hers . It belong to the guy .
39. Went back to room since it's free time for those who wanna perform for the night .
40. Lepak in Jason's room and eat chips .
41. Tommy slept beside me and Jason keep on kacau him . Btw , I'm sitting there and not lying .
42. I bring my dog along , Sebastian and Jason take him everywhere .
43. Eunice and Sebastian sleeps together but there is distance la .
44. Nicole and Yenchyi shower in Jason's room because there is leakage of water .
45. I ended up shower in Tommy's room and that time his room full of GUYS .
46. Getting ready and I actually change alot of time because I'm not satisfied .
47. Sit with Tommy, Scott and Jason , they are pretty awesome . Cheers my night .
48. The drama's performance was too boring but the dance and singing one was nice .
49. KLANG'S performance was the BLAST . We are super awesome with the cheers at first . [ topa eh topa , ehhh topa ]
50. KLANG hits the whole stage and everyone was gather there even me, Tommy and Pei Chian need to stand on the chair to see .
51. The DANCEFLOOR opens because of KLANG again .
52. Dancefloor is the most awesome one . Everyone is dancing and get highing .
53. Pei Chian and Eunice got no mood so they went up to room .
54. Tommy and I having alot of fun dancing and screaming around .
55. My heels hurts me cause it's 3.5 inch . I even TALLER than guys .
56. Finding for Andy's camera lens and it's with Sakti because Sakti thought we were finding CONTACT LENS and Puva end up blaming Tommy .
57. Everyone went back to own's room because the rotarian is checking and I feel so boring in my room .
58. I felt hungry and my FOOD already given to ARVIN .
59. Calling Jason Lim and ask whether he got food or not . He rings the door .
60. I thought Jason will bring the food alone but ended up the whole 6th floor GUYS came together .
61. They sat outside our room and chit chatting . Even Zee and Shung Er there . Zee bring his camera too .
62. The GUARD came to check and everyone run away like chicken and we girls close our door and off the lights .
63. After guard left . All of us went out again and gather outside my room again . This thing happens so many times and all were tired .
64. Tommy and Jason was at down floor play poker with Bhavan and all so they kinda miss out the first part of FUN .
65. They came up and we play UNO cards together outside my room . That time was lil people only but suddenly all the GUYS came again to watch .
66. This time there is 2 GUARDS come and all lari lintang pukang . Jason take the cards and ran away . Pei Chian left the handphone outside and we close the doors . Sebastian got no way to run and he ended up enter our room . All ran up to 9th floor but Tommy ran down to 5th floor .
67. This is the most awesome times I had . After that , all went back into room and never come out . THE 6th FLOOR RUNNERS !!!
68. I text Sakti and ask which room's guys join us lepaking outside and he gave me 603 and 604 .
69. I actually called 603 but no one pick up so I called 604 .
70. That was room of Yuhong, Shaoyi and Vin Kit . Not forget Kavi also . We prank them . They actually know us and came to our room .
71. They came and lepak with us for awhile and there is other guys jealous when they came to our room . Funny betul .
72. They went back to their room and start to call us pulak .
73. We talk on the phone till 4++ . Tommy and Jason already sleep and before that I text Tommy and remind him to wake me up .
74. I wake up before Tommy wake up actually . Shower and get ready . Things already packed just need to check .
75. Cam-whore awhile and get out of the room with the saddest mood .
76. Waiting outside with Tommy and all cause of his roommate haven't ready .
77. Meet 604 guys outside and they keep on look at us then they go down using stairs .
78. Me and Tommy all dowan wait them so we go and wait for lift .
79. The lift is packed and we ended up using stairs . I need to open my heels and wear sandal first.
80. Reach lobby and change back to heels . Put our bags in Ampangan Room so it's all safe .
81. Had our breakfast and enter the hall .
82. Listen to last 3 talks .
83. Hunting for badges everywhere and we buy alot .
84. A policeman says ' ONE PUNCH CAN CAUSE 30 YEARS PRISON ' and Tommy punch me . ' It hurts Tommy ' .
85. Boring talks again .
86. They got this so called ' fashion show ' to see which school clubs uniform is nice .
87. La Salle , Convent and High Scool listed as finalist but there is others also la .
88. The winner goes to SMK ASSUNTA . They were awesome . We can't deny .
89. Giving of certs and all . Klang one all together take .
90. Closing ceremony .
91. Eat our LUNCH for the LAST time . I miss the FOOD .
92. KLANG take the last group photo and this was pretty AWESOME .
93. Shung Er and Zee waiting for us to take photo .
94. Vin Kit , Shaoyi and Yuhong too . They don't wana miss out the chance . Hahahaha
95. I change to normal clothes since I'm hurt wearing the heels and those uniforms .
96. RZ interactors take a group photo outside the hotel .
97. Bus came and we enter it . Izzat jaga place for me so I'm in the middle .
98. Sleep in the bus till the stopping station I wake up and saw Arvin . Text him to came down and we all gather and talk .
99. Reach stadium back and some of their parents already there . Forget to mention , eunice went back early cause of some urgent things .
100. Says goodbye to all and I miss them and the fun we had .
101. Tired and sleep right after I reach home . Online to see whether there is people online or not .


me and tommy playing UNO !


formal night . we one table !


all the Klang pres. getting their certs .


KLANG group photo !


by Sandra Chong . She's awesome .

Overall , I miss DIC so so much . I love the fun there and all the people there :) AWESOME-NESS !


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...
  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...
  • EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !exam's can actually hit me...
  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...
  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...