DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, November 7, 2010 • 10:01 PM • 0 comments
THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :



HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Tommy Hoo Yi Vae [ i like your chinese name ]
Like finally you're 16 years old . Haha
Means now , we sama sama old .
Can't remember how I actually know you .
But having a friend like YOU is really awesome .
What I gonna say somemore ?
I also no idea . Hahaha
Yea , sorry can attend your birthday party .
I know I miss out alots of things right ?
Nvm la . There is always another time .
Next year we celebrate together again .
Anyway , I promise to celebrate with you also .
Just wait la .
Hope you happy always !
God blessed !
Loves ♥

ps : this is the only picture i had with you . one and only but still i look damn ugly in it !


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...
  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...
  • EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !exam's can actually hit me...
  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...
  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...
  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...
  • There’s always this something that you need to let...
  • Special post for all my friends . Hahahaha . Thank...