DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, October 29, 2010 • 9:46 PM • 0 comments
EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !

exam's can actually hit me hard weih . feel's like dying do those papers . anyway , it's coming to an end already . don't bother that much . and and , i got job . finally ! but full time . sure tired till crazy . not going to school start next tuesday . hahahahaha . i actually feel that today's chemistry paper was the easiest compare to biology and physics .


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...
  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...
  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...
  • There’s always this something that you need to let...
  • Special post for all my friends . Hahahaha . Thank...
  • I'M OFFICIALLY 16TH !!!
  • Nice right ? Interactors hang it up kay . I went f...
  • All the chinese girls of my class . Awesome right ...
  • Ahhhh. School start again tomorrow. Homework? Not...
  • Finish reading 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas S...