DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, September 27, 2010 • 8:37 PM • 0 comments

Nice right ? Interactors hang it up kay . I went for ACS Mooncake Festival yesterday . Overall it was way AWESOME ! Seriously , eventhough there is alots of problem on that day . But all ACS Interactors manage to get rid of it . My school put a performances on that day too . Hahaha . It was kinda sucks la but then the others still say its nice . I duno what's wrong with their eyes . Hahaha . Eat eat , games , lights up the lantern and plays firecrackers . NICE ! Haha . Camwhoring the whole night . Thanks to Scott , Edmund , Lohgan , Shaun , Josiah , Krish and Charles of all the effort they put . Good job guys ! Arvin was like kid on that night . Chasing small kids . Lol .

Saturday morning , I skip school . Too tired and feel lazy wana go . But then 12++ went to Chiew Teng's house to practise dance . After 1++ , Pei Chian came with others . They say super high at school . Got karaoke all la . So , I miss it la . Nvm la . Next year still got . Fight with parents today . Ahhhh ! Super pek chek ah me and sis . Kena scold . Nvm nvm . After that , parents still fetch us to go watch movie . Finally , I watch STEP UP 3 . OMG ! The movie . Super super nice . If I dint watch it I sure regret one la . The small kid ! Walao . Geng betul ah .

School as usual . Less busy this week . Finish up my folio and others work then I can start rest and prepare for exams edi . Hahaha .

BYE :))


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • All the chinese girls of my class . Awesome right ...
  • Ahhhh. School start again tomorrow. Homework? Not...
  • Finish reading 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas S...
  • Hungry mood! OMG. Can someone buy this for me? I n...
  • Insomnia rule me. I cant sleep since holiday begin...
  • HI PEOPLE :)Imma gona blog today cause havent been...
  • Aww . After read my friend's blog . I feel in love...
  • Random ! Hahaha . Basic-ly i got nothing to blog a...
  • HI HOLIDAY !!!Currently holiday now . Hate this ho...
  • HELLO SEPTEMBER !Kinda feel blogging today . Duno ...