DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 • 4:01 PM • 0 comments
Aww . After read my friend's blog . I feel in love with Nicholas Sparks story book . Damn touching weih . Waiting for mum to bring me to Popular find those books .

Lines from Message In A Bottle :

"If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her---then don't let her go."

"Who do you think it was that brought the bottle to her?"

"Someday you'll find someone special again. People who've been in love once usually do. It's in their nature."

"Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. "

Lines from Dear John :

"Two weeks together, thats all it took, two weeks for me to fall for u"

"I miss u so much it hurts"

"Because hearing your voice wold change my mind already"

You're all that matters to me :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Random ! Hahaha . Basic-ly i got nothing to blog a...
  • HI HOLIDAY !!!Currently holiday now . Hate this ho...
  • HELLO SEPTEMBER !Kinda feel blogging today . Duno ...
  • Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god ,...
  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...
  • Peeps , Fine . Results all get already . Duno why ...
  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...