DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, August 22, 2010 • 1:34 AM • 0 comments
Peeps ,

Fine . Results all get already . Duno why this week I'm super duper tired until I sick . Din't go to school on Friday . Guess I miss out alot of things . Nvm . Back to results . I fail 2 subjects . Imagine that . Oh god . Something that I never fail before I fail it this time . Finals I gona do way better than this . Saturday went to school like stupid . Does nothing except for chitchat and for certain subject got study a bit . Okay la . Not bad . Next week start my interact project . I can tell you that this whole month we got no project . Shit la . because certain people holding certain post not coming then all cannot work . Useless . Monday will start our painting of the school wall . Not the whole thing . Is just some part of it . Forget bout it . Now , need to do more revision and studiesssss . Haih . I gona tell something . Last thursday during tuition . the whole High School people absent except Simon and Chun Kit . the class so quiet and the rows infront me damn empty . Boring weih the whole class . Hahaha . Next week going Melaka . Wana go makan makan . Fun when there is food .Bye !


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...
  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...
  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...