DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 • 8:34 PM • 0 comments
Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that he/she wanted to see my blog but can't open . Private it because I got nothing to talk anymore . I'm very tired till got no time to blog . I miss blogging . :) Too many things happen . I got no time to tell you oh my blog . Hahaha . Just update you with little little news lah . Have our Installation 3 weeks ago . Overall my new BOD not that bad lah . All very ' cun ' . Hahaha . Damn ' bangga ' . Oh , whatever . First ICC meeting . Oh my . New badge for club . That's all la .



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...
  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...
  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...