DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 • 1:34 AM • 0 comments
Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but the spirit keep me going on. The mural today almost done. Not bad. Jas was feeling damn bad today. Since people was not happy with her. They say that she with me cause I become president. Haih. These people all ar. Mind polluted lah. Somehow , they have misunderstood. I'm good with Jas not when I become preseident. But before that also. And fyi , the president post not I want to is teacher choose one. So dissapointed with they all lah. A team if no one to cooperate that's not call a team , I need you guys to help me. I can't do work alone kay ?? Tmr a few people oli come for mural cause things almost done and Rtn. Anthony don't want so many people that din't do work hanging around. And the news is , I'm coming. Means I got do work loh. LOL


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...
  • It's over. It really finish. No turning back or wh...
  • Gona updates things happen recently. Hehe. Intro ,...
  • Babehhh. I'm back. Seriously not free the whole we...