DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, June 6, 2010 • 8:14 PM • 0 comments
Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5. Arhhh. After this won't be able to met my darling edy. Hahahaha. It's okay lah. Our so called BIG president din't come again. Seriously , I duno what happen to her. Haih. Siasui RZ's face. After meeting we had our BOD meeting. Chosing for next BOD and by BOD ownself. Let's see our term 10/11 BOD members.

Board of Director 10/11

President : Benazir Sim
Vice President :
Secretary : Jennifer Anne Lazarus
Vice Secretary :
Treasurer : Tay Pei Chian
Vice Treasurer :
IU Director : Vevianpreet Kaur
Vice IU Director :
Club Service Director : Juliana Joyce Lazarus
Vice Club Service Director :
Community Service Director : Jacquelyn Marie Lazarus
Vice Community Serveci Director :
Funding Director : Monica Anne
Vice Funding Director :
Editor : Jasjit Kaur
Vice Editor :
Photographer : Tan Moh Fen


All the vice's haven't choose yet cause we all din find anyone suitable. Hahaha. After the whole election , I went to Aeon with Arvin and Andy to watch movie. At there , met Izzaty. We walk together. Then , Andy buy ticket , we watch 'killers'. LOL. After the show , we met Izzaty again. We walk around GUESS, MANGO and SPRIT. Guess what. We made Andy wear girls outfit. And he really suits it. Hahaha. Strating tmr gonna be my charity week. :)))


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...
  • It's over. It really finish. No turning back or wh...
  • Gona updates things happen recently. Hehe. Intro ,...
  • Babehhh. I'm back. Seriously not free the whole we...
  • Wake up early today. Get ready to go Batu Unjur's ...
  • Happy Birthday Angelina Sarah Jane !!!May god bles...