DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, May 13, 2010 • 9:38 PM • 4 comments
Gona updates things happen recently. Hehe. Intro , I got new darling that is Nicole Tan Shin Ying. Sweet girl. Doing our water rocket and mine flies the highest. Muahahaha * damn bangga weih*. I gona fall sick soon. Kena panas then rain. Gila lah. And yeah , yesterday there is latihan kebakaran and it ngam ngam fall during sejarah time *wheeee*. Just now skip sejarah tuition cause when for pingpong and Cik Syuhada's farewell. Sad lah. But still having fun with my twinss. Gonna upload pictures as soon as I get it. Went chemistry tuition , and I got two new bodyguard. Tommy and Arvin. Hahaha. Tommy on my left and Arvin on my right. Good neh. I duno anything can copy from them. Wakaka. Kay. Promise some people that I will update my blog tonight with something that going to happen. Who feels that they knows me very well ?? If people that knows me very well. They should know my attitude. For me people that missed me won't have second chance. So people please appreciate me. There is one decision to do today. It's a YES or a NO. Seriously , I'm so confused , not just you. If you really love me , you wont care of whatever that happen. If you are not , please let me go. And one thing , I'm not a normal girl that can just forget anything that happen. I need time. Alot lot lot of time. If we really break up , seriously it's hard for me to be friend with you. Really !!! I can't accept it. Please make your wise decision. But then my wish is [ I really wanna continue this relationship no matter what ].


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Babehhh. I'm back. Seriously not free the whole we...
  • Wake up early today. Get ready to go Batu Unjur's ...
  • Happy Birthday Angelina Sarah Jane !!!May god bles...
  • Happy Birthday Calvin Chan !!!May god bless you ...
  • Happy Birthday Sonia Sim !!!12 years old edi ...st...
  • Happy Birthday Jasjit Mann !!! 6teen edi ... May g...
  • Happy Birthday Eunice How Wei Xin !!!5teen edi ......
  • Gonna tell you guys what happen this few days :-Tu...
  • Oh god. Exam again. Looks like we everytime oso go...
  • I'm finally back. Darrraaaaa. Hahaha. Miss bloggin...