DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, April 22, 2010 • 8:37 PM • 0 comments
Gonna tell you guys what happen this few days :-

Tuesday ,
First day of 2nd monthly test. Sucks. Other school don't have but ours have. Should cancel it lah. Damn tensed when start to open those book. Guess what ??? My first day of exam I take it in a library. Wth !! So many people from my class copying. SHIT. Got chemistry tuition yesterday. I'm a good girl so I din't skip it. Hahaha. Mr.G shows us video in youtube during class. Damn syok one lah. Start to have flu and cough edi. Sure sick soon.

Wednesday ,
Exam actually kills me weih. Tired of studying. Exactly , I'm sick. Hahaha. Fun eh. Not really. Head feels so heavy lah. Eat medicine and get alot better. Guess what ?? Cause of this I can't read my bio , what I read din't even enters my head. My dad says I should just go rest and stop reading. Damn good weih. Hope to get better tomorrow.

Thursday ,
Still with the flu and cough went to school. Know what ?? Friend says I might been suspect got H1N1 , and ask me to becareful. But I guess I'm not that worse lah. I gonna see whether tomorrow how. If I'm good I will go school. If not i guess so no. Today exam bio was damn cun. Teacher let us see the question paper only she give. Means we see it and find the answer in the book. Then only she say ' Okay girls , close your book !!' Hahaha. Don't talk about add math , I feel like dying lah. Damn hard. Mr.Ng will kena from my class tomorrow during add math times. Say add math like kacang. Shit. And tuition today was damn funny , Tommy come damn early today. Most probably all ponteng school that's why come tuition so early. Hahaha.

That's all for today. Nights people. Gonna go rest edi. =)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Oh god. Exam again. Looks like we everytime oso go...
  • I'm finally back. Darrraaaaa. Hahaha. Miss bloggin...
  • Went for Sultan Abdul Samad's IU Day today. Overal...
  • I tot things are getting much more better. But I'm...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAANE LIAU GEOK YIN ...HAPPY ALWAY...
  • Another day. Things not getting better also. When ...
  • They din't even understand. Hate it. You guys thin...
  • Okay. Let's back. No online for 2 days. Guess what...
  • Continue just like yesterday. Emo-ing again. My fr...
  • Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha....