DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, March 29, 2010 • 5:58 PM • 0 comments
Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha. It's her cakes. I'm sorry Intan Suraya for forgetting your birthday. Seriously , I'm not sengaja. Anyways , Happy Birthday to You again Intan. Today I'm emo-ing. Duno why. Because of her ??? Because of him ??? DUNO !!! It's not because of him. Because of someone else and I treat him just like I treat they all. I hate selfish people. Hate them. They dint think of others people but just themselves. What's the meaning if you got a lot of friends but you're alone. Sometimes I feel like no one in this world for me. No true friends , got nothing. But they are just infront of my eyes. I guess I'm not going to perform anything in IU Day since I got no talent. Just let those who can do it , DO !! I'm extremely no mood to talk bout it anymore. And now it's like this. She and she and I'm here. Got it ???


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our ...
  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...
  • Big hand for ACS IU Day. Goshhh. Damn fun. Serious...
  • Woohoo. Get up early today. Cause I'm going for a ...
  • BORREEDDD-Nesss. LOL. Few days got nothing to do a...
  • saw this :-Hahahaha. Went for La Salle IU Day toda...
  • Got my exam lately. Tired , busy , stressing. Comp...
  • Today still got extra class at sunita. Morning wak...
  • Tired after all. Tuition classes. Homework. And on...
  • After din't blog for so long. Alot of thing to tal...