DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, March 4, 2010 • 9:25 PM • 0 comments
Tired after all. Tuition classes. Homework. And one thing I miss you so much. I had made my decision. No more dilemma for me. I'm at aside. No more alone. For the last , I had make my choice so that I won't regret forever. I don't wanna lose you. Eventhough everyone got their own dream bf. I rather choose you than anyone else. I don't think I'm perfect but you make me perfect too. I LOVE YOU. *HUGS*. I really need you. I'm sorry cause my heart touch for someone else one time. But I choose you. Trust me. Tuition today , go for sejarah and chemistry class. Lols. Saw Jason , Kei Zien , Scott , Sukhdip and alot more. Dunno they tuition there too. Especially someone. Anyhow , my heart won't touch again even I have to see him every thursday. It's okay lah. Hahaha. Moh Fen and Alvin's birthday today. Wish both of you stay happy always. Jason , Kei Zien and Scott when for Alvin's birthday party and he din't invite me. It's okay cause I don't really know him also , is he so despo wanted my msn and told the whole world. My god. That's all for today.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • After din't blog for so long. Alot of thing to tal...
  • Again tired after tuition. Have sej tuition just n...
  • I'm free today. LOL. Finally got a free day cause ...
  • Friendships :A lot of people go through life with ...
  • After 1 week holidays. Just feel like wanna holida...
  • Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEE...
  • Great day today. Our John's birthday. LOL. John ol...
  • Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John ,...
  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...