DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, February 19, 2010 • 1:19 PM • 0 comments
Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John , Pek He , Julien and Jian Wei. Total is 5 guys 2 girls. And both of us is like got nothing to talk with them. Hahaha. Speechless. Quite fun though. It was my first date with HIM. Woooaaahhh. Lol. Not bad lah. We sit together at cinema and eating time. Just din't walk together only. Cause got to teman Pei Chian o nt after that she say i tinggalkan her. LOL. We go eat Pizza Hut. And we dunno what to talk with them. We just keep quiet when they ask question. We walk around Jusco after eating. I treat Pei Chian eat sand as I promise. Actually it's ice sand. Next time gona bring him go. LOL. When gotta back time. You know what?? John ran to me and give me something. Inside there is name tag and some present from HIM. LOL. Anyways , THANKS FOR YOUR PRESENT DARDAR , HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY , ILY :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...
  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...
  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...
  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...
  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...
  • Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ ...
  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...