DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, February 1, 2010 • 2:30 PM • 0 comments
Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ just reach home from grandma house. Help in cleaning the house. Boring day for me yesterday. Cause i got nothing to do in the house. Can't surt the net. Nothing to do. Just sit and watch tv. On the way back today. Me and sister do something quite crazy. We all keep on takie picture and they keep on saying the word '' BUZZ ''. Weird lah. I guess they got some problem indeed. We had our talk with dad today. Sister make dad angry , so we kena lecture from him. Haih. Hmm yeah , bro kena scold by mum because teacher wrote something in his book and he not dare to give mum sign. Then me and sister rewind back the time when we in primary school. Once we got out report card and we look at it. If we got C in it. We sure ask dad sign. Cause dad won't angry. If mum , sure die already. Hahahaha. Kk. That's all for today.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...
  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...
  • Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of t...
  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...
  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...
  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...
  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...