DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, January 21, 2010 • 1:39 PM • 0 comments
REFRESH REFRESH ...

Gonna refresh my mind. Too many things stuck inside. Aiyo.

HOMEWORK HOMEWORK ...

Too much homework to do. Godness !! Help me with this homework , anyone ??? Those teacher is killing me weih. Hehe. Now my essay troubling me.

WAA WAA ...

I'm totally impressed by those SMK Assunta girls. They are so damn creative lah. I salute them. The video they make are so nice and pretty.

FACEBOOK FACEBOOK ...

I feel facebook so bored recently. You know why ??? Because my page is so blank. No people comment make me bored with it.

BLOG BLOG ...

I'm speechless. I duno what to write lah. Mind is blank. Totally no idea at all. Hope idea coming back soon.

BORED AND STUDY ...

Two things at one time. I feel bored and nothing to do. The only thing is to study. Gahhh !! Head gonna crack soon. Too much info in it. And the sejarah teacher loves to freak me out. Suddenly pop-out with some question we dunno. So must get ready.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...
  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...
  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...