DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, January 17, 2010 • 12:28 PM • 0 comments
Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still got to wake up early. Cause of the co-co stuff at school. So I just go loh. Firstly reach school , searching for girlfie. A little while chat , the have to go for badan beruniform. We both diff de. So around 9.45+ like that went for club. Interact Interact. After that got permainan. Haih. Have to go around the school to find the mesyuarat class. Finally around 12.00+ done. I got post for Interact and permainan. Interact is Vice Club Service Director and I'm the Vice President for Pingpong. Go back straight away go to bed. After wake up text with dardar awhile. Then do homework.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...
  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...