DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, January 23, 2010 • 2:14 PM • 0 comments
Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of the important date to me. Because me and him officially 1 month together leh. So happy. Very fast leh. Hehe. I din't say that we can last very long. But hope so as long as we can. He got say ask me don't count month , count year. At last , ily <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...
  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...
  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...
  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...