DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, January 29, 2010 • 4:10 PM • 0 comments
My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practise yesterday. Qiao Zi dowan enter mssd so she ask me. I oso dowan leh. Because of the training , I walk at stairs make me feel like my leg wanna ''patah'' adi lah. Huijo. Summore today the whole class angry with pn.ruzita , chemist teacher. We dunno what she teach loh. All of us so blur and she just say ''pass up your chemist report next monday''. My god. How we want to do. Alot of homework to be done. Chat with dardar awhile. Gonna off soon.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...
  • Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of t...
  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...
  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...
  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...
  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...