DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, February 5, 2010 • 10:00 PM • 0 comments
What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so tired. With things to rush. Alots off. Sleepy in the class. Haih. What to do. Good girl got to do homework. Done with Physics and Chemist report , now doing my Bio report. God. Help me please. I gonna die soon. I can't go out this saturday. Dad don't let. He say very dangerous. Lols. Sad lah. And sorry Yen Hui. I can't go with you. Today pn.syarifah give us one important announcement. There is '' flasher '' around our school. And the '' ppl '' keep on show some stuff he suppose not to do so. She ask us to beware of it. And yeah , wan to know something ??? I enter '' FORUM REMAJA ''. What a ??? Hahaha. Since I ' bersyair ' in the class that day. Teacher keep on ask me enter those bahasa bahasa things. Have to stay back after school to practise it. And my IU Day dance practise coming oso. Plus my tuition. I'm tired , tired , tired. Sorry dar for din't layan you this few days. Really tired lah.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...
  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...
  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...
  • Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ ...
  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...
  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...
  • Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of t...
  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...
  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...