DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 • 10:05 PM • 0 comments
Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And i gonna tell you something. I love pn.halimah so much. Because she love me oso. Haha. Everything keep on ask me. Haih. Scare of her. I have to memorize all the nilai nilai murni before she enter the class. Another 2 more report to do. Chemistry and Physics. I'm dying soon. Just now got my guitar class. Mr. Lee make joke of me today. He ar so bad today. Our conversations.

Mr. Lee : Hey, how bout i play you sing ???
Me : No, it's okay, no need ...
Mr. Lee : Come on lah. Only one song ??
Me : I dowan lah, My voice sucks ...
Mr. Lee : Easy song only, Taylor Swift's song. I know you like her.
Me : Please, dowan ...
Mr. Lee : Last one, Love Story kay.
Me : ( since i can't reject ) Fine, only one ...

( singing session )

Mr. Lee : Your voice so nice, suits singing. How come you come learn guitar, should go for singing lah. Sesat isit ???
Me : Lol, I want learn mah.
Mr. Lee : Kay kay. Iwill find more Taylor Swift's song for you.
Me : Okay ...

Did I mention our Rotarian come today for BOD meeting. He is so naggy. My god. Kay lah. Tired. Gotta off soon. Still got homework to do.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...
  • Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ ...
  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...
  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...
  • Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of t...
  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...
  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...
  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...
  • Windy day today brings me the feeling of sleeping....
  • I wanted first to think what I going to write . It...