DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, February 4, 2010 • 12:34 PM • 0 comments
Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me , Yen Hui , Fatin , Rami and Carol write something. Is my idea to do that. We all write own own wish. Let's have a look of it.

WISHLIST ♥

♥ Laptop
♥ Handphone
♥ MP4
♥ Iphone 3G
♥ Bf , laptop , hp
♥ Sweet dress
♥ Side bag
♥ Jam tangan
♥ Forrero Rochers - chocolate
♥ Best friend
♥ Hang out with girlfie
♥ 10 A+ in SPM
♥ Teddy bear
♥ Someone who care for me
♥ Go for holidays with ...
♥ Together with beloved to holiday
♥ Have a puppy in my house
♥ Sweet memory
♥ Want to go to South Korea
♥ Everyone is healthy and 2012 dun wan so fast come
♥ Want to go those fashion country like New York , Paris and Milan
♥ I want to be a famous doctor
♥ I want to meet ...
♥ I want to meet with all my favourite actors
♥ Want to become singer just for one day only
♥ I want to meet my dream guy one day
♥ I want to go Japan
♥ I want to be a nurse and find my dream guy
♥ Happy everyday


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...
  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...
  • Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ ...
  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...
  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...
  • Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of t...
  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...
  • Sleepy day. Hard to get off from bed. But still go...
  • Weather today so hot. Extremely hot. Gonna walk so...