DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, February 15, 2010 • 1:51 PM • 0 comments
Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine's together huh ??? Pity those who celebrate CNY but can't celebrate Valentine's , just like me ... hahaha ... giving examples of ownself ... Gaahhhh ... Anyone want to watch the stars with me ... It looks so beautiful today ... The whole sky full of it ... Yesterday midnight got prayers then we play firecrackers ... Gambling and finally , '' tokok '' session with supper ... hahaha ... Miss my dardar alot ... Nothing can do bout it ... hahaha ... It's all fate ... And i replying message like mad cause ALOT to reply ... LOL ... Im broke soon ... Nevermind I got money again after gambling ... He send me a message where I won't forget ... Lol ... Since when he know how to say those words ... Din't think of it before ... Anyways , Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day to you ONLY ... HUAT ar !!!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...
  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...
  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...
  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...
  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...
  • Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ ...
  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...
  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...