DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, February 7, 2010 • 5:53 PM • 0 comments
Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for ICC Event. That is the visit to Sekolah Khas. Quite happy cause dar going too. LOL. Around 7 like that go fetch those girlfie. Reach there help a lil. Start the event with slide show of it. Some picture with friends that be with me. And another thing , I forget to talk picture with dar eventhough he standing beside me for so long. Haih. View it ...


me with robert pattinson (andy so perasan)


leng lui hui hui ...


me , yen hui and angel



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...
  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...
  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...
  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...
  • Just back from outside. Tired today. Around 4.00+ ...
  • My leg so pain today. Cause of the pingpong practi...
  • Recently i found a book. A book that pn.fazlily to...
  • Hahaha. Wanna know something ??? Today is one of t...
  • REFRESH REFRESH ...Gonna refresh my mind. Too many...