DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 • 7:13 PM • 0 comments
After din't blog for so long. Alot of thing to talk about. First is the Convent IU Day on 27th February. Overall it was fun but a lil boring. Happy cause meting old and new friends. And what a day for me cause I getting my first hug that day also from someone name *S*. He take away my first hug lah. LOL. It's okay. Haha. Never talk to him for so long alredi. Finally talk back. Happy happy. On 1st March , day of school again. Haih. Bored. First day of school alredi got alot of homework. Im dying. After that still got Chemist tuition. On 2nd March , I feel damn sleepy in Physics class. Cause Im tired. Haih. Then today got sports. My god. More and more tired. Got marshmellow sales to raise fund and meeting. Did I tell you all bout my dream I had last night. The worst nightmare ever. Hope this won't happen. I'm not going back to past. This is last and ever. ILYSM =)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Again tired after tuition. Have sej tuition just n...
  • I'm free today. LOL. Finally got a free day cause ...
  • Friendships :A lot of people go through life with ...
  • After 1 week holidays. Just feel like wanna holida...
  • Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEE...
  • Great day today. Our John's birthday. LOL. John ol...
  • Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John ,...
  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...