DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 • 3:31 PM • 0 comments
After 1 week holidays. Just feel like wanna holiday summore. Pei Chian din come to school today. Miss her though. LOL. Yen Hui late !!! Nevermind atleast still got Yen Hui. Around 11 chinese girls from our class absent. Gosh. Still holiday ka ??? Only got me , Yen Hui , cute Caryn and Cherry. Haha. Sucks. So long din't go school , my handwriting getting worse. Long time din't hold pen alredi. Hahaha. News !!! Today got ' pelantikan monitor and ass. monitor '. They call my name wrongly. Haih. Embarresed. I got my name tag as the ass. monitor. LOL. Din't think bout it right. Again , what's the date today ??? Ohh , 22.02.2010. Yeahh. Our 2 month anniversary. Damn fast lah. Anyways , great though. Got chemist tuition later. Gotta off soon. Take care readers.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEE...
  • Great day today. Our John's birthday. LOL. John ol...
  • Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John ,...
  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...
  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...
  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...
  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...