DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, February 20, 2010 • 9:11 PM • 0 comments
Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEEEDDDDDD. Those words come out from me all day long. I got nothing to do. Since I can't text my boyfie. Let me text his friend then. Don't misunderstood I can't text him , it's because his bill will go up and he will kena scold again. John went for his licence ceramah today and spent 6 hours there. John , thank thank cause sacrifice for us. LOL. Boyfie and I keep on ask him go take licence so that he can bring us out. Haha. Feel of doing something diff today but still got no idea what was it. And yeah , today is the ICC Futsal. I'm not going cause boyfie not going so I go also no point. K lah. Got no idea to post alredi.

~bena~
9.30pm


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Great day today. Our John's birthday. LOL. John ol...
  • Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John ,...
  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...
  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...
  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...
  • I'm so busy , busy. Rushing for reports. My god. T...
  • Hmm. Alot of homework today. Add math and Sej. And...
  • MAKING EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY ...Read this :-Life ...