DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, February 25, 2010 • 7:40 AM • 0 comments
I'm free today. LOL. Finally got a free day cause no TUITION. Hahaha. Today John and Jason when for debate. Sadly they lose adi. Haih. Nvm lah. I'm so pissed with some of my schoolmate. They went for Convent IU Day but din't tell us anything. We like ??? Duhhh. You all know the feeling right ??? Thank god I got someone can book the ticket. LOL. They can't do anything also. And what's with the dance and the shirt. Wth !! Don't have responsible also. Haih. That's all. Gonna have a nap.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Friendships :A lot of people go through life with ...
  • After 1 week holidays. Just feel like wanna holida...
  • Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEE...
  • Great day today. Our John's birthday. LOL. John ol...
  • Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John ,...
  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...
  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...
  • Since today in the class we got nothing to do. Me ...