DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, February 25, 2010 • 9:49 PM • 0 comments
Again tired after tuition. Have sej tuition just now with Tommy , Arvinder , Krishpal and Simon. If the class don't have four of them it won't be fun. They keep on teasing the teacher. Bad bad guys. Hahaha. News !! I'm going saturday with Pei Chian , Yen Hui , Angel and sure my Eunice. Gonna wear conference tshirt. So , I ask them whether they going or not and they going. Tommy wearing blue colour conference tshirt with me. Hahaha. Today at school got PJK and SEGAK. Leg pain lah. Cause of the ' naik turun bangku '. Alot of teacher din't enter the class today. Haih. Tomorrow holiday so everyone no need come loh. Hahaha. Whatever. Blank. K lah. LOL


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm free today. LOL. Finally got a free day cause ...
  • Friendships :A lot of people go through life with ...
  • After 1 week holidays. Just feel like wanna holida...
  • Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEE...
  • Great day today. Our John's birthday. LOL. John ol...
  • Today go out with Pei Chian , Choong Sern , John ,...
  • Woahhh ... What a day today ... CNY and Valentine'...
  • Dunno why I come out to this actually. I got alot ...
  • Another busy day. Early morning got to wake up for...
  • What a windy day today. Tired is the topic. I'm so...