DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, March 27, 2010 • 11:22 PM • 0 comments
Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our earth. Okay. Gona shorten my blog. Cause alot of thing happen this week. First , I get my results. Second , tuition and school homework all havent done. Third , kena scold from dad. And many more lah. Lazy to talk about. Hahahahaha. Overall my result damn '' good '' one. LOL. BM-68 , BI-78 , MATH-38 [worst] , SEJ-73 , BIO-43 , CHEMISTRY-56 , PHYSICS-40 , ADD MATHS-53 , MORAL-44. See !!! What a good results I get. Hahaha. Nvm , gonna win back all the back the next test adi. Haih. So cham. Tmr going outing with family to somewhere. I oso dunno where the place is. So just forget it. Haha. K lah. That's all.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...
  • Big hand for ACS IU Day. Goshhh. Damn fun. Serious...
  • Woohoo. Get up early today. Cause I'm going for a ...
  • BORREEDDD-Nesss. LOL. Few days got nothing to do a...
  • saw this :-Hahahaha. Went for La Salle IU Day toda...
  • Got my exam lately. Tired , busy , stressing. Comp...
  • Today still got extra class at sunita. Morning wak...
  • Tired after all. Tuition classes. Homework. And on...
  • After din't blog for so long. Alot of thing to tal...
  • Again tired after tuition. Have sej tuition just n...