DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 • 12:05 AM • 0 comments
BORREEDDD-Nesss. LOL. Few days got nothing to do at home. Keep on with study , practising my guitar , tuition classes , tv and online. Nothing better to do. Have a funny conversation with Julien and Pek He these days. We were talking bout the trip we're having on thursday. STARCRUISE. Woootttss. They keep on teasing me weih. So bad guys. Bout the Titanic style. Please la. I can bet he wont do that. LOLs. Okay. I'm gonna sit with him. Woohoo !!! Happy happy. Gonna take pictures together. Can't wait.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • saw this :-Hahahaha. Went for La Salle IU Day toda...
  • Got my exam lately. Tired , busy , stressing. Comp...
  • Today still got extra class at sunita. Morning wak...
  • Tired after all. Tuition classes. Homework. And on...
  • After din't blog for so long. Alot of thing to tal...
  • Again tired after tuition. Have sej tuition just n...
  • I'm free today. LOL. Finally got a free day cause ...
  • Friendships :A lot of people go through life with ...
  • After 1 week holidays. Just feel like wanna holida...
  • Oh my god. I just dunno what to say. BBBOOOORRREEE...