DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, April 4, 2010 • 9:08 PM • 0 comments
They din't even understand. Hate it. You guys think you guys is the best. But , please understand me. The others I dun wana talk but you as my bestie should understand me too. And Jas , did I ever show my anger to you. I trust you. But what I get. You guys dancing , did you all ever tell me ?? You guys plan this and that , did you guys tell me either ?? Seriously , I feel dissapointed with you all. Well , now I don't even wanna care what you guys doing. Let it be. You all angry with me ?? Or talk bad things bout me ?? Or even bout me having a boyfriend that can help me ?? Your wish. I can't control people's mouth. I hate trusting people. Now I losing trust on anyone.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Okay. Let's back. No online for 2 days. Guess what...
  • Continue just like yesterday. Emo-ing again. My fr...
  • Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha....
  • Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our ...
  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...
  • Big hand for ACS IU Day. Goshhh. Damn fun. Serious...
  • Woohoo. Get up early today. Cause I'm going for a ...
  • BORREEDDD-Nesss. LOL. Few days got nothing to do a...
  • saw this :-Hahahaha. Went for La Salle IU Day toda...
  • Got my exam lately. Tired , busy , stressing. Comp...