DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 • 6:41 PM • 0 comments
Continue just like yesterday. Emo-ing again. My friends ask what happen to me , I just cannot answer them. I dunno how to answer. Just let it be. Had our meeting today. They ask us to sell food during sports day so I cannot go to MGS iu as I promise him. I'm sorry. He know there is something wrong with me. That is why he keep on asking me. Really I got problem but not because of you is because of something else. I know you're there for me everytime , and really I need you now. I just cannot say it. I feel so down. The crazy and cheerful me has gone. It just fade away. I'm no longer smiling. I just sit alone and thinking. Thinking alot of thing. What do you think if you been betrayed ?? I'm not been betray , now it seems like she is more to her. I got no one to talk. And finally you sure with her and without me. I'm not angry her or either you. I just feel she cares more about you than I am. More than me. I dunno how to describe the feeling. I feel like crying out loud as I could. Keep myself in a empty room and cry. Lastly , Happy Birthday Hock Han , sesat people.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha....
  • Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our ...
  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...
  • Big hand for ACS IU Day. Goshhh. Damn fun. Serious...
  • Woohoo. Get up early today. Cause I'm going for a ...
  • BORREEDDD-Nesss. LOL. Few days got nothing to do a...
  • saw this :-Hahahaha. Went for La Salle IU Day toda...
  • Got my exam lately. Tired , busy , stressing. Comp...
  • Today still got extra class at sunita. Morning wak...
  • Tired after all. Tuition classes. Homework. And on...