DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, April 3, 2010 • 8:52 PM • 0 comments
Okay. Let's back. No online for 2 days. Guess what happen ?? I'm back but today get emo back again. Seriously , I hate you guys alot. What you all saying again I won't do. So just shut up and get lost. Fu*k you all. You guys make me damn pissed. And again I'm SORRY Pei Chian. Because of me you oso kena from them. But I dowan to be like dogs who follow what they say. I hate of being like that. I hope you understand. For the sports day , I went back early. Cnt tahan adi. My god. They are acting like bitch. You understand ??? Just let be. I gona be back in one week later to recover. Bye. =)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Continue just like yesterday. Emo-ing again. My fr...
  • Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha....
  • Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our ...
  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...
  • Big hand for ACS IU Day. Goshhh. Damn fun. Serious...
  • Woohoo. Get up early today. Cause I'm going for a ...
  • BORREEDDD-Nesss. LOL. Few days got nothing to do a...
  • saw this :-Hahahaha. Went for La Salle IU Day toda...
  • Got my exam lately. Tired , busy , stressing. Comp...
  • Today still got extra class at sunita. Morning wak...