DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, April 10, 2010 • 11:00 PM • 0 comments
Went for Sultan Abdul Samad's IU Day today. Overall not bad. Quite nice just it ended too early lah. Hahaha. After that , went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi to watch Clash of the Titans. Haha. Cool movie. It's like the Percy Jackson 2nd one. Nice. I saw Nicole Tan today. Near Big Apple there. She recognise me leh. Haha. Gonna say hi to her next thursday. Sister open her big mouth and tell mum what actually happen to me. Mum find me in roon and start to ask me lots and lots of questions. Say I dint tell bout my school things lah. Bla bla. Told the whole thing to dad and mum. Haha. They ended up make me cheer up. Love you all lots. Thanks dad and mum.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I tot things are getting much more better. But I'm...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAANE LIAU GEOK YIN ...HAPPY ALWAY...
  • Another day. Things not getting better also. When ...
  • They din't even understand. Hate it. You guys thin...
  • Okay. Let's back. No online for 2 days. Guess what...
  • Continue just like yesterday. Emo-ing again. My fr...
  • Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha....
  • Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our ...
  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...
  • Big hand for ACS IU Day. Goshhh. Damn fun. Serious...