DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, April 17, 2010 • 11:48 PM • 0 comments
I'm finally back. Darrraaaaa. Hahaha. Miss blogging so much. Miss you guys so much.




I'm fully recover. Happy happy. *Wink wink*. LOLS. Okay. Lazy to talk bout past. Let's talk bout today. Went for Taman Klang Utama IU Day today. The whole thing was not bad but its Korea Sparkling but ended like more to Indian country. Nvm. Saw alot of friends today. Haha. And also pretty Mae Sze and Nicole. So weird leh. Gonna go fot B.U IU Day. It will be so awesome. Hahaha. After that went to KP with Choong Sern and his friends. Went to bowling then go makan. I actually hafal my moral there when they are playing. Hahaha. Reach home start to clean up room then study again. Exam next week. So unfair that some school got no exam and ours got. Whatever lah.





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Went for Sultan Abdul Samad's IU Day today. Overal...
  • I tot things are getting much more better. But I'm...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAANE LIAU GEOK YIN ...HAPPY ALWAY...
  • Another day. Things not getting better also. When ...
  • They din't even understand. Hate it. You guys thin...
  • Okay. Let's back. No online for 2 days. Guess what...
  • Continue just like yesterday. Emo-ing again. My fr...
  • Omg. I receive something from someone today. Haha....
  • Earth Hour. Hahahaha. Support support to save our ...
  • See this. It's shows my love. Gosh. Another month...